Parents and students - we are very excited to tell you about a brand new opportunity for students in Southern California. Today we are announcing the launch of our newest virtual school, iQ Academy Log Angeles. iQ Academy L.A. is an online school authorized by the Rowland Unified School District which provides families with a rigorous, engaging online curriculum and outstanding, individualized academic support.
iQ Academy L.A. is an online high school and middle school for grades 6-12, and is available to students who reside in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura counties.
And the best part of all of this is that there is still time to enroll and complete a full school-year at iQ Academy L.A.! Enrollments are now being accepted, and the first day of school is Monday, September 27th. If you live in one of the approved counties listed above, you don't want to miss this opportunity.
At iQ Academy L.A., students:
- Can choose from a wide variety of media-rich online courses including world languages, digital photography or web design, all backed by over 30 years of distance learning experience.
- Get class instruction from teachers via weekly Elluminate sessions and connect with teachers by phone, email and chat.
- Have access to 24/7 technical support and an iQ Academy email account.
- Can receive a loaner laptop with the latest software. (Full-Time students only)
- Have 24/7 access to courses and grades online.
- Follow the course pace and weekly schedule completing readings, assignments, quizzes and tests, with support from guidance counselors and academic advisors.
In addition to these benefits, parents receive many benefits, including the ability to monitor progress and performance through observer access and monthly progress reports to ensure that their student is on track and there are no surprises at the end of the semester.
If you live in Southern California and are interested in iQ Academy L.A. for your student, visit http://losangeles.iqacademyca.com today!